• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#141 EpicStreamMan

EpicStreamMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 15:15 PM

I'll let Codex confirm that one but, as far as i know, u don't have to be streaming to restream to use RestreamChat...

U can stream to wherever u want and still open and use RestreamChat to read chat from multiple sources like Twitch and Hitbox.

All i think u need to use RestreamChat is a restream account but, like i said, you don't have to be streaming to Restream.

Thx tsunami2069 I'll have to get it a go next stream  :rolleyes:

#142 badsanta

badsanta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 19:50 PM

Ребят не работает Twitch чат не цепляет в ubiquitous 2,пару дней назад все работало!!?

#143 Lucas

Lucas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 17:07 PM

Ребят не работает Twitch чат не цепляет в ubiquitous 2,пару дней назад все работало!!?

I have the same issue. Chat from twitch doesn't work at ubiquitous 2.

I started Restream chat and twitch chat works, but I would like to use ubiquitous 2 since it has function to make chat lines disappear and Viewers Counter is Embedded to chat window.

Please, can you fix this issue?

#144 EpicStreamMan

EpicStreamMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 08:11 AM

Twitch not working please fix. I know you're not really updating this anymore but it's an easy fix twitch just recently changed irc servers. If I knew how to hack into your code and change I would but I don't. Don't give up on this awesome app just yet please. Here is the info https://discuss.dev....c2-servers/4877

#145 m0box

m0box

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 22:12 PM

It would be nice if your restream product had the same functionality as Ubiquitous. Chat overlay, OBS integration and so on. Surely this cannot be hard to implement as the first time I started restream chat I saw the similarity immediately. Please please get restream chat as good as ubiquitous was.

#146 xedoc

xedoc

Developer

• Administrators
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationKiev, Ukraine

Posted 30 March 2016 - 16:11 PM

Right now you can use Web UI with standard Browser plugin.

In Web UI you can make background transparent, add effects etc.

Url options described here: http://www.xedocproj...ui-url-options/

#147 Lucas

Lucas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 16:35 PM

Ubiquitous2 was awesome, too bad it's broken and won't be repaired anymore.

What I'm missing from Restream is no info about current number of viewers attached to main chat window: AiqVNBp.jpg

And lines of chat don't disappear after specific period of time (it's useful to just hide messages that are no longer needed).

I hope it will be added. Keep up the good work.

#148 uncheat

uncheat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:54 AM

Hey!

I like your ubiquitous 2 and now I use restream chat and it has few problems:

1. It can't connect to cybergame.tv chat (All lines filled: broadcast details on restream.io, login and password on restream chat options)

2. It drops connection to goodgame chat if I reconnect to twitch chat and the same in reverse order

3. Status icons do not refresh properly on web ui

And I really would be like to see:

1. Sound effect on chat message.

Thank you for your work!

#149 EpicStreamMan

EpicStreamMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 13:08 PM

Are you going to start a separate forum for Restream Chat? Last update I had a few issues with some of the changes. I don't like that you can't right click on a name to add it to the ignore list anymore. Also when you click on a url link in the chat it tries to open it internally (which breaks it) instead of externally in your default web browser. Oh and some of the twitch emotes aren't showing up. Also really need to expand the emotes to include the BTTV and Frankerz Faces ones that everyone is using as well. Not sure if I really like the theme/layout either. Maybe adding a dark theme would be nice. Thank you for your hard work though. Can't wait to see what improvements the next update may bring. I know it's a lot of work and I do appreciate your time, hope you are getting paid something for it now ;c)

#150 xedoc

xedoc

Developer

• Administrators
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationKiev, Ukraine

Posted 26 May 2016 - 15:44 PM

Hi, thank you for feedback!

There is support chat at restream.io but no any forum yet.  

You can click an arrow on the right side of user name to call that menu. Though its good idea to bind it to RMB too...

Do you have an example of Twitch emoticons which aren't show up ?

Third-party emoticon sets are on the list but not in highest priority.

Theme selection is planned for chat's Web UI. There you will be able to select it from pre-defined set or customize with CSS.

#151 tsunami2069

tsunami2069

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 14:10 PM

Heyyy Codex.

First of all, again, GREAT work on the restream chat... the app is looking, feeling and... well... just great :)

It has become a integral part of my stream.

Just have one question:

Apart from streaming to Twitch, Hitbox and Youtube Gaming, i've also now started to stream on Beam.

Now, of all these 4 chats, the Beam one is the only one that is permanantely stuck on Read Only.

I've thought it was something with my credentials but i've tried using both username and email as the login and nothing changes.

Is this something expected at this point or am i missing something?

Cheers and keep up the great work.

#152 xedoc

xedoc

Developer

• Administrators
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationKiev, Ukraine

Posted 26 June 2016 - 16:18 PM

Hi,

do you use two factor authentication at Beam.pro ? It won't work if that's the case. I didn't implement it yet, but it is on the way.

#153 tsunami2069

tsunami2069

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 18:01 PM

Ahhh yes... i do use Two factor....
Explained then :) Thank you.

I'll wait for it in a future update.

Thank you... again, keep up the great work.

#154 tsunami2069

tsunami2069

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 23:19 PM

Heya codex...

Just wanted to drop by and give you a heads up about something that im not sure you're aware.

Youtube chat has been acting a bit weird. After a while, maybe an hour or so, not really sure, haven't timed it, restream chat just decides to repost everything from youtube.

Also, sometimes, some ppl in youtube are chatting and the lines they speak are appearing x6 or 7, in other words, the same line appears repeated 6, 7 or 8 times in a row.

So youtube chat on restream chat gets a bit weird and sometimes hard or impossible to read, not to mention that so many repeated chat lines makes all other chat lines just disappear, hehe.

Also, today, i noticed the web server stopping to work. I switched to a scene that uses the CRL browser and captures the web server chat and it was blank.

So i had to restart restream chat twice for it to go back to working again.

Are you aware of this? Just letting you know.

Again, keep up the great work.

#155 xedoc

xedoc

Developer

• Administrators
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationKiev, Ukraine

Posted 14 July 2016 - 06:26 AM

That issue with Youtube happens when app is reconnecting to the channel.

I tried to track last message timestamp and show new messages after reconnect, but it broke the chat completelly for some users.

Youtube has three different ways to read the chat. Currently I'm using an undocumented API which doesn't require authentication.

But sometime it fail to work even in Web browser at Youtube website...

CLR Browser doesn't capture a site if it's offline when OBS is starting. So to make it work you need to start chat app before OBS.

#156 tsunami2069

tsunami2069

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 22:30 PM

Hey codex.

These latest couple of versions, including the latest one (installed and tried today) have been crashing... it just dies and disapears.

Any info on that?
Does the application have a error / crash log?

Thanks.

#157 xedoc

xedoc

Developer

• Administrators
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationKiev, Ukraine

Posted 29 July 2016 - 04:44 AM

Hi, crashlog is saving to documents/restreamchat/crashlog.txt

#158 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 05:19 AM

Is UB2 making a comeback?

#159 xedoc

xedoc

Developer

• Administrators
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationKiev, Ukraine

Posted 08 August 2016 - 07:11 AM

Well, its now a part of Restream.io service ;)

#160 tsunami2069

tsunami2069

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 10:04 AM

Yo codex...

Like i said previously, restream has been crashing a couple of times during my streams... and when it doesn't crash, sometimes it looses connection to some of the 4 chats i have (youtube, beam, hitbox and twitch).

During a 2 or 3 hour stream, I've usually been having to restart restream around 2 to 4 times, sometimes more.

I've gone to the folder you've told me and there are no error logs.

Plz Help :)

Keep up the great work

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users