• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 IndoorHero

IndoorHero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 16:57 PM

First, thank you for your time spent creating and improving Ubiquitous, I couldn't stream without it.

Please consider adding chat support for Azubu.tv. I think they use IRC (QuakeNet) under the covers.

Consider adding editable notes for people in the chat channel. I have a terrible memory, but I'd like to remember tidbits about my viewers (preferences, what country they're from, what they like to see, &tc.). It could just be a simple sqlite db with their username as the key. Right clicking or double clicking on a name in chat or in the viewer list would open up a simple text box to enter in information. Hovering over a user in chat/viewer list would display the the information you've entered previously as a tooltip. If no information has been entered, no tooltip appears.

I could of course use a separate "customer management" program, but I feel that "user notes" would be a great, simple-to-use addition to Ubiquitous, assuming it's not too difficult to implement. 

#2 xedoc

xedoc

Developer

• Administrators
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationKiev, Ukraine

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:21 AM

Hi,

I'm currently working on next generation of multi chat app in cooperation with Restream.io - https://restream.io/chat

Azubu.tv is already there. Lately I'm focusing on that app so I can't add it to UB unfortunately.

That app will get most of UB2 functions and even more ;)

That notes popup is good idea. I'll consider it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users